Art Tours with Kate https://www.tantra-art.com/
The stunning Wakatipu basin is home to an incredible feast of world class artists. Hosted by a local art expert, join Kate for a unique and personal Bespoke Art Experience to visit studios off the beaten track and meet the artists. Hear the stories behind their fascinating journey, see original sketches, sculpture, incredible artworks and hear how their passion for art has left a mark of wonderment on our beautiful landscape. Lunch at the Local Chop Shop Food Merchant and finish the day with a visit to Akarua Wines & Kitchen by Artisan for a relaxing tasting of their exquisite wines.
Thinking of getting married in Queenstown? https://www.deborahcoburn.co.nz/
Talk to Deborah, a Queenstown native, who has traveled extensively with her previous carer in Hairdressing, and Makeup. Deborah has also worked as a Life Coach for many years. Throughout her career she has always built relationships with people and connected in a way that creates lasting friendships. Deborah's passion is to help people achieve their ideal and personalized dream Wedding experience, with the added option of hosting your wedding at her stunning property in Kelvin Heights.
· Fishing, camping and hiking at Moke Lake
· Numerous walking and biking trails
· The Routeburn Track
· Bobs Cove Track & Nature Walk
Queenstown and its surrounds offer something for all tastes, with spectacular scenery as a backdrop.
Outdoor enthusiasts and adrenalin junkies can enjoy:
· Cardrona Alpine Resort
· Coronet Peak
· The Remarkables
· Rainbow Ski Area
· Treble Cone
· Ohau Snow Fields Round Hill,
· Tekapo Springs,
· Mt Dobson Ski Area
To check road conditions go to; https://www.facebook.com/QLDCinfo
Hiking, mountain biking and Central Otago Rail Trail, speed boating on lakes and rivers, and bungee jumping.
History buffs can explore the region’s Early Settler and Gold mining history.
Food and Wine enthusiasts can enjoy the fabulous local produce and explore the many vineyards world famous for Pinot Noir among other varieties.
Our favorite restaurants in and around Queenstown - Check out www.bookme.co.nz and https://www.firsttable.co.nz/queenstown-lakes/ for dining deals
- Aosta - The cuisine of Aosta is inspired by the cooking techniques of Northern Italy, paired with ingredients carefully selected from growers, breeders, suppliers and wine grown on the land around Central Otago and Arrowtown https://www.aosta.nz/
- Little Aosta - Rustic italian fare https://www.littleaosta.co.nz/
- Blu Kanu -Pacific Asian cuisine http://www.bluekanu.co.nz/
- Wakatipu Grill at the Hilton - Fine dining, gorgeous spot on the lake
- Millhouse Restaurant - Fine dining at Millbrook resort. https://www.millbrook.co.nz/dining/millhouse/
- No 5 Church Lane cocktail bar and restaurant - for intimate dinner and drinks http://www.no5churchlane.com/
- Public Kitchen - NZ cuisine local produce http://www.publickitchen.co.nz/
- Bella Cucina - best Italian food in Qwnt http://www.bellacucina.co.nz/
- The Sherwood https://www.facebook.com/SherwoodQueenstown
- Tanoshi Japanese cuisine http://www.tanoshi.co.nz/
- Bespoke Kitchen - Cafe https://www.facebook.com/Bespokekitchenqueenstown
- Yonder Café https://www.yonderqt.co.nz/
- Patagonia - Best ice cream in Queenstown, Arrowtown and Wanaka (also at the airport) http://www.patagoniachocolates.co.nz/our-cafes/
· Winter (Jun - Aug) Daily temperatures range between -2 and 8 deg C.
· Spring (Sep - Nov) The sun is up from early morning until 7pm or 8pm. Daytime temperatures range between 8 and 22 deg C.
· Summer (Dec - Feb) The mid-summer sun rises as early as 5am and sets around 9.30pm. Daytime temperatures range between 20 and 30 deg C.
· Autumn (Mar - May) The days begin to grow shorter, with around 10 hours of daylight. Daytime temperatures range between 12 and 25 deg C.